hello and good day.
single family home sales-a continuation of off the charts sales data.
year over year april 2021 vs april 2020:
- half the inventory last month
- four times (4 x) the number of homes sold
- days on market cut by 60% to a 51 day average
if you own a single family home and have a wish to sell-you should be listing immediately.
condominium sales-april officially pushes us into a balanced market-a great place to be for both buyers and sellers.
year over year:
- inventory down-again
- five times (5 x) the number of condos sold
- higher average sales price